Friday, March 30, 2007

You know I love my hockey...

and you know I love my Penguins. Since before any of you knew me. Anyway this makes me so freakin happy. Its been tough on the fans and the team these past few years and then add all the uncertainty with if they are staying or are they going and its been a hard fucked up roller coaster of a ride. But all that is behind us and I am really looking forward to playoff hockey.

If you cats have not had a chance to watch this team, make it a point. Its a great spectacle. These boys can skate, they are loaded with offensive talent and they make you scream at the tv. What more do you want out of a sporting event? Well maybe some free concessions. And Beer. Can we get some parking passes thrown in there. Okay Okay I am getting carried away. Seek them out, watch the Penguins...

No comments: