Friday, February 2, 2007

Holy shit, people actually read this shit! Greetings peeps.

I was curious to see who reads this blog, cause in reality it was created for like 3 people. I just wanted to let my friends in on what I was up to. See most of whom I consider friends havev moved all over the freakin country and I can't balme them for that shit. Its not like there are an abundant bunch of opportunities around here for some on with a graphic design degree. But I digress, I went in for the first time in and looked at the tracking stats and I am blown away. There are actually people out there that have came back to this blog 57 times in the past month to read what I write. I am sorry because I fell I have fooled you. I am not much of a blogger. I am basically a history nerd who reads way to much. Especially now I am a grad student, you are going to see some really dry and boring shit here. There will be the same old same old too, just some odd boring stuff to. I have no real idea what I am trying to say here. Its 4:30 on a Friday and I want to get the hell out of here.

So all you peeps checkin this blog out, put in some imput as to what you like. I am curious as to why you come back. I'm talkin to you Predue worker, DM Medical Billing worker, some guy from China, and that one person from the UK. And everyone else that passes through, nice to meet ya.

Now I am off to enjoy this weekend. Superbowl and birthday. I will raise a mug of cold ale and think of all of you. Peace out amigos.

4 comments:

ShoreNative said...

I check out your blog daily because of what you have posted on other blogs. You seem to be a decent human being and I liked the way you stood up for SRR.

Historical Wit said...

Thanks for the comment. SSR and I had our differences, but thats why I repected him. He was a nice natured guy who didn't deserve what Albero was doing to him. SSR was out here just to have fun. It was something for him to do, a new way to interact with local people and what does the man get for his reward? A bully ass Albero threatening him. Fucking shame. I will miss the guys blog for sure. He dug up some good fishing shots of women.

Anonymous said...

Jeez,I'm scared to comment with my "anonymous" blogger name,so I'll use your "anonymous" anonymous option.What the hell did Albero have to "threaten him with" that caused him to close down his blog? I assume just the "threat itself" would be just cause for me (if I had a blog).Maybe I answered my own question.SSR,I hope you are still out there and doing fine.I'll end with this:"Sane,but not always sober".

Anonymous said...

I read your blog because you da' man man! Haha, I digress, I simply read your blog because of your wit, character and general caring of the world around you. Neal, you are truly a good friend.

Ralph
San Francisco