Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What up my amigos.

Just some update info. Got some new links up. Just places I remembered from past experiences. If you get the time check out Margaret Cho's blog. Always a good read.

Sorry for the lack of depth in posting of late. I am in the throes of Grad school and have to use my time wisely. Expect some weird WWI stuff and some short choppy stuff that I link to.

What the fuck is up with Brit? That bitch went and shaved her head and now you can buy that shit online? What the fuck am I missing here? This is a skanky white trash ho bag? Why are we so obsessed? Sure she was the mental picture for millions of masturbating teen dudes, but those days are over girl. Get your shit together and mother those 2 kids you have. Buck up you spoiled, rich, white girl. There is little sympathy for you in the public eye.

All right, looks like Joe "I want to kick someone's ass to get some respect" Albero has started over again. Salisbury News has a new look. Still he is the same neo fascist running the show. Don't try to comment, JA will delete you to make himself feel more secure about his sexuality.

6 comments:

bury_voter said...

Oh the hatred in you. Please get some help.

Historical Wit said...

Keeps me warm at night. Need it.

bye said...

and he thinks you were hateful!
ROFLMAO

JoeDirt said...

Joes new site is just the same old, same ol . . . more *ss kissing of people he wants to be friends. Then of course he is so proud of shutting down local bloggers. So proud, of harrassment, lies, inuendos and out right slander. What Joe does amounts to cyber-bullying. Is there a law against that? I miss the other blogs.

Historical Wit said...

no sympathy: dude i am down with the dark knight. What'd you think of the last installment of Batman? Or did you choose the dark knight just he scares people? I dont know. Just wonderin.

Still I liked the last flick. If the franchise moves in that direction, I will be tickled. I like the fact that Bond and Batman have been redone with good results. And to top it off, I think Spiderman3 will be the best of that bunch too.

alright, off to work...

Idiot! said...

Ive got a new posts up about the classiest guy we know. Head on over and let me know what you think.