Friday, February 23, 2007

Pre-history is where its at. Someday this will explain dragons, aliens, Atlantis, and God.

Alright, I saw this on Yahoo news this morning and went digging to see whats up. When I was bloggin back in the day, I got the idea to write about these wrtched thoughts I have about prehistory. See after all I have read on the subject, after reading all the "time lines" everyone has figured out, after observing human behavior, I just can't rest on the conclusions some of the people out there are making. I believe human civilization is longer and more storied than any of us think. We were incredibly advanced in the past, advancded enought to be able to circumnavigate the globe or at least cross the oceans to other continents. The problem is how to prove all this. It was hard to delete the first blog cause there was many of a article on there like this one that I was going to use in building my case.

For example, look at the above mentioned article. Its saying that these "Cloivis pointed" arrowheads technonlgy was wround longer or spread more rapidly that human growth would have. That means the populaitons were already in place. This part of the world has had inhabitants longer that we previously thought. What'd you think, millions of years of nothing, then blam the Great Pyramids of Giza are built? It doesn't happen that way. Things like math and geometry have to be thought out and proven long beofre they are put to the test like they are in building very large structures. I think the window is the last 100,000 years. There was an iceage in that era we need to understand more of. It was responsible for what happened to humans years in the past. Which leads to the next quesiton. Wheres the proof? Underwater. More to come later.

No comments: