Monday, June 9, 2008

Back to the grind....

Yep, sure am. Hey it was a great 4 days off. My wife and I got a bunch of stuff done. We finished putting the final touches on the home office and cleaned out a bunch of stuff that we have been putting off for awhile. And it looks good. Thursday we went down to OC with the daughter and we watched her ride all the rides at Trimpers that we used to. Talk about messin' with your emotions. It was super fun to watch and go through that with my wife. Our little girl is gettin' so big. But that ain't all bad, we get to do the big girl stuff with her now. We turned her loose on the beach, watched her throw sand, ate some Thrashers fries, got some Fishers popcorn, and beat the hell out of whack a mole. Plus the rides. She was a tuckered out girl. We did some more stuff over the weekend, but more on that later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories!
Way back in the nineties,my daughter and I would go to O.C. to ride the rides at least twice in the summer.We'd both get the Trimpers wrist band and ride all afternoon.I found out one thing during those summer jaunts;the older I got, the less I liked spinning rides.When I was a teenager, my favorite ride was the Zipper(I lost more coins on that ride than on all the skeeball games that I played).My daughter,who turns 21 next month,told me the other day that she now avoids spinning rides.I guess it's an age thing,a stomach thing or a combination of the two.