Tuesday, February 5, 2008

As our theocons gently weep...

Check out this little money line from none other than Mr. CONservative, Dr. James Dobson, and I quote, "But what a sad and melancholy decision this is for me and many other conservatives. Should Sen. McCain capture the nomination as many assume, I believe this general election will offer the worst choices for president in my lifetime. I certainly can't vote for Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama based on their virulently anti-family policy positions. If these are the nominees in November, I simply will not cast a ballot for president for the first time in my life." You know what I say? Awesome. If the entire moral majority feels this way, well its a lock for BO or The Hill. The worst thing that can happen is McCain and Mitt is still a 4 th option at this point. The longer Bloomy hangs on the sidelines, the more likely hes out. Wow. I never thought I'd see the day the nutballs thrown in the towel. Strange days we are living in my friend. Strange days indeed...

CitizenLink: Dr. Dobson: ' I Cannot, and Will Not, Vote for Sen. John McCain'

No comments: