Monday, June 11, 2007

Albero Licks Balls, Part III


I will say something, that ball lickin son of a gun is right about one thing, say Albero licks balls and the site meter will go off. Look at this graph after Mr. Sensitivity pissed a bitch about bein call a nut sack smoothie slurper. Thats a lot Joey's sheep walking on my page. Can't say I want em here, but I have a feelin they will not be back. Roughly 600 more hits than usual. I bet his usual crowd is 1000 to 1200 readers and they hit his site 8 or 9 times a day. And bang 10000 hits. What a dim wit. You would think the man would be at least 10% smarter than the equipment e is using. SO go ahead an open a paper small time. There is nothing better I would like to watch than ALbero throw away thousand on those great writing skills of his or that keenly honed sense of journalism he dispalys on a daily bases. Then have his ass handed to him cause of liable print. But if your basin those circulation numbers on your hit count, you are wrong IDIOT!. So take your sheep and mosey on down the road. Don't let the door knob hit you where the good lord split you.

No comments: