Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The end of the road.


You know its not that bad. 15 years. Bill Cowher has been the face of the Steelers and he wore that face well. That giant chin jutting out at whoever needed to see the displeasure of Bill Cowher. Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher. I should feel sad, but I'm not. There are plenty of people that will hate on Cowher, but I can't. He gave us a Superbowl title, 8 division titles and we were in the playoffs all the time. That was a job well done. It will be hard to see him coaching another team, but someone will pay the big bucks, around 8 mil a year, and he will be coaching the Rams or the Cards, some team that wants to be. I guess the thing I will miss the most is the flying spit that would rocket from his mouth. Funny the things you will miss. Thanks Bill Cowher and good luck in whatever you decide to do. Now lets look to the future.

No comments: