Monday, January 15, 2007

Some crazy weather heading this way...

Man, its been in the 60's the last few dayz, and that has been enough to lull everyone into a false sense of security. Cause some ugly weather is coming. Hell some of you probably already have seen it. UGLY. Anywho, I have been waiting for the crappy slop to hit the ground here. I want to get out and cut some donuts in my truck. Got some kick ass tires the other year and have not had any slop to test them in.

The weekend was good. We spent much time together. This time of the year is good for the football fan. My Steelers were out of it long ago, so I got no horse in this race. The only thing I want to see is the Pats get beat and not to win another Superbowl. That way the 4 in 6 years Steelers of the 70's can still be the best franchise ever! You can discuss that shit in the comments if you like. I watched almost all of the games. The Ravens came out flat and played flat. I think the extra week off hurt them. I did not see any urgency on the field. And how the fuck do you let the Colts beat you in Baltimore knowing what the Colts meant to that city? You guys are need to be ashamed. You gave Baltimore fan a big fat pile of shitty grief that they can't swallow. My wife is still walking around saying it doesn't feel like the game started. See what I mean? Freakin denial. The game that got my attention was the Pats and Chargers. The Chargers should have won that shit. And I have to agree with LT about the classless Pats mocking Merriman's dance after they beat them. Classless. You heard that Pats? Starts with the coach. Nuff said.

And whats with Sean Salisbury showing some female coworkers little Sean Salisbury via some phone cam pics? WTF Sean? I thought you were above this shit. Dude no one wants to see your shriveled shit, especially some early 20 somethings that are trying to get up on Stu Scott. Still if you remember the Vikings Love Boat scandal and think back that Salisbury used to be a Viking you gotta wonder how long that teams been infested with sexual deviants. Maybe thats a stretch, but then again maybe not.

But just so you know, not the whole weekend was about the sports. I got The Art Keep fairly posted up. I took 6 fresh pics for the site. I have yet to do any writing for the work, but its art folks. Just look at it and enjoy it. If you like what you see, I will put you in contact with this particular artist. Right now I am showcasing his work exclusively. It was fun cause I got to sit my tiny tiny in my lap while I worked on that site and she loves the computer. She has a couple of Baby Einstein videos that she watches on the laptop. I dont want my girl to grow up not knowing about computers, so I am introducing them to her early on. She is pretty whipsmart. Still it was some good quality time together. We were trying to spend as much time outdoors with her as possible this weekend cause it was freakin nice out.

Alright, gotta work. Peace out, check back later.

No comments: