Friday, January 12, 2007

See its not just American men obsessing with womens breasts...

Read this article I found from Europe

European men are flocking to Bulgaria to buy 'breast-boosting beer' after EU accession led to customs duties on the drink being abolished.

The millet-ale called Boza which is made from fermented wheat flour and yeast is being snapped up by bar owners, shopkeepers and shoppers from across Europe.

They are said to be keen for their wives and girlfriends to benefit from its reported ability to make women's breasts grow.

Constantin Barbu crossed the Danube from Romania to buy Boza in the Bulgarian border town of Ruse.

He said: "I've bought a case for my wife to try out. I really hope I see an improvement."

And Austrian landlord Klaus Schmidt from the ski resort of Schladming said he was planning a trip soon.

He added: "I had heard of Boza before but it was always so expensive once the tax was added. But now that's gone I'm going to start offering the drink to my après-ski customers."

No shit? I like the quote by the one guy hoping to see improvement. What kind of shit is that? THat dude is probably like 55 and his wife too. Thats the last thing on her mind. So while American culture does produce men who objectify women, so does the rest of the world. I guess we are all pretty hung up on sex. When you step back and objectively look at the culture that produces this combined with the power of the alpha make sex drive, its not hard to believe we have as many pervs as we do running around. Still, I wonder if that beer really works. What if some men who want to become women drink that instead of all those expensive hormone treatments? Thats some health insurance savings right there. Either way, I'm sticking to Guinness.

No comments: