Thursday, January 11, 2007

Look all you need to know is Cameron Diaz is fug.

Now this aint gonna be the most manly blog post I ever did, but damn it, I dont care. Why? Cause any time I get the chance to talk about Scarlett, I will damn it. What do you care anyway? Your still here looking at this shit. To get down to it, US mag says that Justine TImberlake dumped his fug girl for the girl that was touched by god, of course that is according to Woody Allen, and we all know how he likes his women. I bet its some hard shit for Woody to work around Scarlett. Look at that shit! No way you can have your face buried in a camera lens with that on the set. I see many films between her and Woody. Until he tried to slip her the penis. Then she may just up and quit that schtick they got. Anyway I am getting ahead of myself here, or behind, how ever you want to look at it. The fact is Timberlake made the right choice here. See above referenced picture for sexy Scarlett. And see any entry on this blog for a good look at some fug example of Diaz.

You go Timberlake. You go.

3 comments:

MsNobody said...

Why do you read such trash when the National Enquirer is so much more interesting??? LOL! I was able to get to your old web page and it looks like it was invaded by spammers.

Historical Wit said...

Yeah I saw that too. But I was done with that spot anyway so let em have it.

I read trash like this so I can have conversations at work with the mindless generation that is behind me. Gotta stay on top of that shit man or people think your outta touch.

Anonymous said...

outta touch ain't all that bad.