Monday, January 8, 2007

Into the breech once again....





Why yes this is the 3rd incantation for me in this here blogosphere. Funny huh? Well I could explain it to you, but whats the fucking point right? Like you want to know. But still, what can you expect from these pages? More of the same? Probably not.

In my first trip in the ether, I wrote about my little and uneducated opinions of what was happening in this here world. I learned a lot with that. How to make a blog, the writing frequently, reading others blogs, etc etc. The second blog was ok, but I am more than a full time parent. So that wore out quick, although I will continue to write about fatherhood and family. Its a very large part of who I am. But first and foremost I am a man. See men are not good for much except for staring at shit. Thats what we do. How many times you came across 4 women standing around liiking at shit? Like never dude. Its always 3 to 5 guys just looking at something wondering. So I am going to stay true to the roots. Objective observation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well then, post some manly shit, such as this blog

http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/

or my new favorite photo, gotta love it:

http://www.watchersweb.com/sub_preview.php?sub_no=qutjbj1168401234

ralph

afterthegoldrush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.