Monday, January 7, 2008

Dude its like you know...

See every year after the Steelers lose in the playoffs, people I thought were gone from this earth feel the need to dig my white ass up a ridicule me and my team. Which is cool cause that reminds me that people care. Its all good cause they got to recycle the same weak shit from the last time we talked. Like last year, or the year before. See when you are a great football team, you are always in the playoffs, always winning the division, always getting a great player in the draft no matter where you pick. Most of you suckas just wish your club could get its shit together like my Steelers. And I don't know what you all getting skippy about, every team in the playoffs got some kryptonite out there. Hey like I always say when we bow out in the first round, now its time to think about hockey. And look at them Penguins, 8 and 2 in their last 10 and right near the top of the division after a fahvehunnert start.

And now I want to give some props to a man most of you have never heard of. R. Buckminster Fuller. I know, I know, who? Right. RBF was the brain that came up with the geodesic dome. Yeah that thing. It really is a modern marvel that holds the key to human survival. But none of us give a fuck so we will continue to ignore the teachings of those who try to make us a better race. Sucks. The dome is worth researching if you want to build a house that will last hundreds of years, cost less to build, cost less to heat and cool, and have the strength to out muscle hurricanes, tornadoes, and other fun destructive weather festivities. Especially concrete domes. Those bad asses are like the Ah-nold of the dome business. Anyway R.I.P Mr. Fuller, you passed away this day in 1983. Thank you for all you showed us.

Also a quick shout out to Walter Matthau who passed this day in 2000. Thanks for the laughs....

Dude what the fuck was going on at the grocery store this weekend? It was like someone forgot to feed the population or some shit. At first I was under the impression that snow was on the way. But that sure ain't the case cause it's supposed to be like 65 today here. Good stuff there. It even smells like a spring day outside. Yep and I got this fucked up office with no windows and very little cell phone reception. See this used to be a bank and my shit is in the vault. But still why the hunger scare? I mean you couldn't find soup, milk and mac & cheese. And this was like 10:30 in the morning on Saturday. It's not like it mattered or anything cause I loaded up on all junk food for the two day football veg out. I always feel like I wasted my time with this particular weekend, but then I think back and am like naaaaa. So we ate a lot of cheese sticks and french fries over the weekend. Payin for it today. It was that tub of cheese con queso that did it. That shit makes for some painful shit later. And you know it will and you know its gonna suck but you buy anyway. WTF? Why can't I learn that lesson?

Alright people. Be Merry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,give your reader's some respect.This ain't your "run of the mill "Bash the 'Bury" or "Bash the 'Bury Basher" blog.That's why I visit daily.You stay away from that Junior High School bullshit.I know of RBF,the geodesic dome and even,Bucky Balls.I also know that the latter is not a medical condition indigenous to participants in the Bull Riding Circuit.Now those chaps must have a nut loose.I think if given the choice,I would rather sky dive than sit on top of a half a ton of bull that was pissed that I was there.

Historical Wit said...

If your reading this blog, thats great and I give you all the repect in the world. But you probably work at NASA or something, which is killa. The fact you know Bucky means you are well traveled and probably highly skilled in physics or mathematics. Rock on anon 426......

Anonymous said...

Work at NASA,well traveled,highly skilled in physics or mathematics???
In my dreams! Nah,I was just lucky enough to win the lottery at inception.My parents were both highly intelligent individuals and college graduates.One from GW and the other from W&L.I would rather have a brain and be broke,than be a brain-dead billionaire.On second thought,I would prefer 1/2 a brain and all my bills paid in full.Either way, I will always Rock On!