Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Joe Albero. Bully.

(For all blogger not local to my area, this will be disturbing, cause you aint read stuff like this before from me. Sorry to dissapoint, but somethings must be said.)

There are few things on this planet as disgusting as the human being known as Joe Albero. If you want to see why I say that, visit this blog and read. The poorly written prose will eventually slap you senseless and you will have to walk away from it. If you let yourself get involved with this knucklehead, he will come after you. For no other reason than you disagree with him. Joe boy there has a little money, trust me he aint rich by even nuevo rich standards. But he has enough money to corrupt himself. See Joe Albero is a big fat fucktard. Not because of the way he looks. But because of his shitty attitude towards others who don't share his point of view. See if you disagree with Jo the fucktard, he believes it is his right to find out who you are and sue you. He feels because of his wealth he has the right to destroy anyone who can't outspend his ass in court. The opposing views of other local Delmarva bloggers has fucked with him so much, he has taken to hiring a hacker to find out who all these online personalities are. SO here he comes with his threats of lawsuits, the FBI, Ruark, Mike Lewis, etc. Hey Jo you big fat nutlicker, you may be able to buy justice from your pocket, but out here in the street, justice aint blind. After you got your jollies off by threating people for using their right of freedom of speech, I got to thinking about it and you know what I said to myself? Fuck him. Fuck you Jo. I see you got slapped pretty hard in court today. No cloak of immunity. You gonna roll over and fuck all those sources you brag about? If you lie, thats perjury bitch. Anyway fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I will write what I want when I want and how I want. Come and shut me up. I don't really harp on your ugly fat ass anymore mostly cause my boy Jim Rapp left the zoo for a fabulous job. And by the way, Jim is so fuckin happy, it brings tears to his eyes. When we were drinkin beers the other night on his porch, I cracked a joke about you and he laughed. And laughed and laughed. You will be pleased to know he doesn't even read your shit anymore. Unlike you, he got over it. Of course, we know why you can't get over it, but thats personal and I aint going there. You might sue me. I am quakin in my boots. Find out who I am. Just a poor ghetto snipe with nothing to lose. Spend your kids future on this dumb shit. You are so fucking stupid. Let me say that again. You are sooooo fucking stupid.

Here is something you heard before. Wrath, Envy, Pride are all sins. You will burn in hell for what you done already. If you change your ways, repent, and serve Christ, maybe just maybe you can save the wretched soul of yours. I doubt it. And if your thinkin I'm going to hell, you got another thing coming. God don't send people to hell for cussing. I dont see that in the sins anywhere. Oh yeah one last fuck you shithead before I am out.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a truly disappointing day indeed. I will miss all "pro-maryland bloogers and thier right on points of view.
Krama's a bitch Joeboy, Krama's a bitch.

Anonymous said...

Damn! You cuss like you're from Perryhawkin! I think you said everything everyone is thinking!

Luckyduck said...

As i sit here with my mouth hanging wide open i think to myself, That was AWESOME!!!! i tip my hat to you Wit, it couldnt have been better written.

I want to state the same to Joey boy since we all know he is reading. Find out who i am, do you really think it matters? How big of a fool will you allow your self to be before you open your eyes & realize that you are NOT as important as you think you are. There are actually a huge group of us out here that dont give a shit about you, what you have to say, or what you think your lawyers can actually do. After all, how can you sue me for my opinion? Isnt that what you give all day long on your "news" blog is YOUR OPINION? Screw you joey boy & the horse you rode in on.

Joe Friday said...

I'm checking in to a few things and hopefully, I'll be back. Stick around boys and girls.

Clark W. Griswold said...

Thank goodness Shooter! It has been a miserable day without your site. Keep your dukes up!

Anonymous said...

Hell, if payed someone to hack into everyone's sites, then he just committed a crime! Hacking is against the law, so if correct, go get 'em Shooter and SN&V!!!

kaylynuke said...

I don't know who he is or what the deal is exactly (I'm not from there), but my preferred term is fuckwad, feel free to appropriate it needed and deserved.
But: "Salisbury's most reliable and unbiased source for your local news? Either you love us or you hate us! This Blog is opinionated only." Is this meant ironically?

Oceanshaman said...

Too many folks taking this bloviating ass way too seriously . . .

Which is, by the way, exactly what he wants . . .

He's blowing smoke . . .

Let it pass . . .

Joe Friday said...

Joe has visited your site...check your e-mail

Anonymous said...

IF Albero was seriously planning a lawsuit, then why the threatening emails? IF he has hired an attorney, why didn't the "warnings" come from his attorney? We all know Joe lives to get into the courtroom. I still beleive this is just more smoke and mirrors on his part. I hope the Pro-Maryland bloggers reconize this, and if it comes to litigation, I beleive there are many who will contribute to their legal expenses.
I'm with you, Wit, on Albero's financial situation, just enough money to cause waves.

Anonymous said...

I had the mis-pleasure of running into Joe at a Salisbury concil meeting with out knowing who he was. After the session ended Joe was pushing for an interview with channel 47, I overheard the newswoman telling the cameraman how she would not interview him as she thought him an "asshole, who has an agenda and would screw anybody to look good".
I then knew who he was.

Anonymous said...

Wit. Outstanding. One thing I've learned in life. Don't underestimate them Somerset County Boys.

Blog On!!!

Anonymous said...

If I've said it once...I've said it 999 other times! Ignore him and he will go away(maybe).Several years ago,a dog shit in my yard-right by my doorstep.Damned if I did not step in it two or three times until my brain said to me..."Me,step over it".Think about it!

Joe Friday said...

Rock Lobster,
The appropriate thing to so would have been to clean it up. That way, it wouldn't have been a worry.

Anonymous said...

Straight Shooter,
The pile was so big that all my friends and neighbors came with shovels to help me dispose of it.But it is still there and seems to be getting bigger.So big that I can no longer step over it.I avoid it all together and use the side door.

Joe Friday said...

LOL. Nicely said. Difference is, you probably didn't enjoy trying to shovel the shit...I do. At least I do for now. Peace.