Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Morning Wit

Man this is a boring ass day in history. Brutus killed himself, which wasn't a bad thing cause if your eyes ever wondered to the back of Newman's Cesar Dressing, the "Don't dilute us Brutus!" saying is fucking hilarious. It does make for some good salad though...NBC managed to broadcast a videotape today in 56. See what I mean? Who really cares about this crap aside from tech junkies?

There was that whole Russian school massacre back in 02. That is still to close to talk about. Scary stuff. Terrorism flexing it self. Funny how this generation thinks we are the only ones to experience terror. Any of you remember Carlos the Jackal?

Anyway, here is a quote I found for the day-
"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it."
- Groucho Marx

Alright, there will be light posting today, maybe, I got to attend a meeting this afternoon.

No comments: