Thursday, March 20, 2008

Eco tip.


Designer Kechenyi Camille has hit on a brilliant but simple solution for saving time and energy. And isn't it the simple solutions that work best anyway? Plus the eco-cook makes sense. I cook in distilled water only. Hell thats all my family drinks. Call me a water snob if you want, but my validation came as the headline "Large quantities of pharma in the public water supply!". But that is another post in itself. He is a banging way for me conserve that precious commodity of distilled water. Here are some comments from the designer

In 2015, environment problems from energy will become more and more serious. I believe that everyone’s life will be concerned. Thus kitchenware will be modernise to reduce energy consumption. My eco-cook is an object that helps to save water, energy and time. Everyday, everyone, has to cook pasta, rice or various vegetable. Therefore different pots are needed. In a unique pot, the eco-cook enables to divide 2 or 3 space and to boil different food at the same time. Thereby, water and gas or electricity is saved. Moreover when food is taken out the eco-cook, it will automatically drain out, allowing to win precious time. In 2015 I also believe that most people will always be in a hurry. The eco-cook design permits to help 2015 people that pay close attention to energy and time.



I love it but good luck trying to find a place to buy this. I looked for like 10 minutes in a google search and found plenty of hype but no place to buy. If anyone finds a purchase site, let me know.

No comments: